
Pete's dad is now home after spending more than three weeks in the hospital over the holidays. He had Guillen Barre syndrome which made him paralyzed for a few days. He slowly regained ability to move and walk after some pretty intense therapy. He is home now and now uses a walker to get around. Doctors don't think it has anything to do with the treatments he has been receiving lately. Starting the first of February he will start another round of Chemo for his pancreatic cancer. Sorry we haven't been able to come lately to many things, we have been doing a lot of family time. Enjoy every moment with family, you just never know what curve ball life can throw at us. Love you all.
Paris 2012
12 years ago







4 comments:
I did not know you had a blog : ) I am so excited. This is my only link to the outside world haha
You guys are in our prayers. It does make you stop and relize how precious life is. Let us know if we can help out in anyway.
Pete & Courtney - I heard about your dad from my mom. Anyways, I was curious, so I googled around and found their blog and yours. Sounds like he is doing better. Anways, I just wanted to say hi and wishing him the best! He is such a cool guy! We should hang out sometime. Brannon
Congratulations! We just got your blog from Glenda on Sunday. We're excited to see all the pictures and hear about your family.
Post a Comment