My sister Candy with Thomas, Reagan, Taylor, Kenzie and Kayla. This is her very own deck, it's called the wench deck, I'm not even joking. Mattex and Cole in a cage wrestling match Mattex with Taylor and Kenzie
It's been a long time since I've seen Clarence and Carol, they haven't changed a bit! Your folks were always so good to me, even after I wore out my welcome (on several occasions). Tell them I said hello!
What a coincidence, I made a sign declaring that the deck in the back of our house is a 'wench deck'. Kind of awkward when the bishop came over to visit but I'm sticking with it. He drew the line when I asked him to wear an eye patch...
1 comments:
It's been a long time since I've seen Clarence and Carol, they haven't changed a bit! Your folks were always so good to me, even after I wore out my welcome (on several occasions). Tell them I said hello!
What a coincidence, I made a sign declaring that the deck in the back of our house is a 'wench deck'. Kind of awkward when the bishop came over to visit but I'm sticking with it. He drew the line when I asked him to wear an eye patch...
Post a Comment