Sunday, February 1, 2009

Most of the holidays were spent with Pete's family. We were blessed to have Gary there and feeling pretty good. There's nothing quite like the noise of having lots of family around. Since then Gary's health has steadily declined and they are giving him weeks. Needless to say we are trying to spend as much time with him and Glenda as possible.

Uncle Andy and Mattex, I'm not sure who wore who out.
I swear this is Mattie's new best friend. He absolutely loved his cousin Jared.
Our sweet little nieces, Aubrey, and KK.
Nick thought he was sooo cool rocking out with his cousins, Jared and Michael. He really gets into it. We ended up getting him a drum set for Christmas, which he loves. He is constantly holding concerts and threatening to cancel them if we don't go in his room and listen. What's it going to be music or sports?

1 comments:

Kim said...

We've been thinking about you guys a ton lately. I'm so glad that you are able to be with Pete's dad and family so much.

We miss you guys! You are one of the main reasons I know I can live in Utah!