We signed Nick up for T-Ball today, and to say the least he is more than excited. We got his mitt out and he played catch with Dad and then himself for hours. Finally, around 11 we found him like this in his bed.
Paris 2012
12 years ago
We signed Nick up for T-Ball today, and to say the least he is more than excited. We got his mitt out and he played catch with Dad and then himself for hours. Finally, around 11 we found him like this in his bed.
5 comments:
Oh my! We so want your son! Is he the cutest thing ever?! Thanks for letting us be a part of Mattex's blessing. We are so grateful for your friendship.
That is sweet! Maybe we can come play "Coach" someday and use Jason Lau's Mole as the tree. :-)
I am so glad I found you again : ) He is so cute. That will be fun for the summer
Hi. I just found your blog thru Monroe and Summer. It is really cute. Nick is such a cute kid! Love his blond hair. And Mattex is a beautiful baby!
What a stud!! I love that boy! Give him a big kiss from me.
Post a Comment