Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blue and White Game






It may seem a little sad that I get this excited for the spring scrimmage but we can blame my husband for that. After all, he is the one who initially started my love for all things pertaining to BYU Football. And I do mean all things, I'm one of those unusual women who sign up and actually enjoy the Annual BYU Football Womens Clinic. I have to get all the stats on the players and know things like who's starting, what position, what year, the basics. I cannot wait for fall and football season and if I could figure out how to put up a countdown for the first game I would. I already have all the games in my planner because you can't plan anything that might interfere with a game and this does mean weddings and showers, just so you know. And by the way if anyone wants to go to the clinic with me that would be great because although I do love it, it's more fun to go with someone.>

0 comments: