I am so glad that you had such a fun time with the bro's and dad. I want to see more photo's from the trip. It would be fun if you guys could come to Newport in July. I have a HUGE bag of clothes waiting for you :)
looks fun! cute blog. courtney if you dont mind emailing me at audreyobrien@msn.com i have a few questions for you .... thanks
Pete,It looks like an awesome trip! It doesn't get much better than that.Rob
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so glad that you had such a fun time with the bro's and dad. I want to see more photo's from the trip.
It would be fun if you guys could come to Newport in July. I have a HUGE bag of clothes waiting for you :)
looks fun! cute blog. courtney if you dont mind emailing me at audreyobrien@msn.com i have a few questions for you .... thanks
Pete,
It looks like an awesome trip! It doesn't get much better than that.
Rob
Post a Comment