Oh my gosh, what a cutie. Mattex is holding his mouth in the first picture exactly like Nike is in the picture beside him. What a big boy! We love you, Mattex.
I can't believe how big he looks. He looks so different from the last time we saw him. You guys better come to Newport for a raggin' beach party.....love ya!!!!
That's cool you put Jared's video on the blog- I thought of the same thing...i just need Matt to help me, I don't know how to do it.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a cutie. Mattex is holding his mouth in the first picture exactly like Nike is in the picture beside him. What a big boy! We love you, Mattex.
I can't believe how big he looks. He looks so different from the last time we saw him. You guys better come to Newport for a raggin' beach party.....love ya!!!!
That's cool you put Jared's video on the blog- I thought of the same thing...i just need Matt to help me, I don't know how to do it.
Post a Comment